Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Make It Monday #91: Faux Pockets

Hello Card


Hello Bloggers, here is my take on  Make It Monday #91. The card base I used is vintage cream cardstock, then stamped it with the trio rose image from The Sweet Life stamp set (pti) only on the top of my card base. Then I adhere the paper piece I cut to fit on my A2 card from October Afternoon - 9 to 5 line (Coffee Break), then I added the die cut from Cherry Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish, and then added my rolled flower made out of my old ribbons from Michaels with hand cut leaves from October Afternoon 8x8 paper pad 5&Dime. The butterfly stamp was embossed with gold embossing powders by Ranger. The stamp image is from the new line of Glitz Design Hello Friend.


The tag I used is from Tag sale #2, the stamp was from Heart-2-Heart #4, hopefully you can see the phone  image was also embossed with gold embossing powder, and stamped with the heart stamp from same set with Raspberry Fizz. The Hello sentiment is from Happy Hydrangea and MY SWEET FRIEND sentiment is from the Pretty Peonies, just covered the hello and the dotted line part of the stamp. Mostly all supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless noted.



Here's another look of the card.
Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you for looking :)
Joninina



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rolled flower! Love the rich texture you have created with your inks & embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza, this is a gorgeous card! The rolled flower and hand-cut leaves are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Everything about it is wonderful, from your color choices to that awesom ribbon rose! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your rose...I have never figured out how to make one of those...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is stunning and gorgeous! Such a great card and the flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower! I love all the layers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)