Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Make It Monday #102: Pillow Box Stamping and Assembly


Hello Bloggers, its another MIM at PTI.
First of, I hope you guys are having a good week :)
For this week MIM we are encourage to do some Pillow Box Stamping.
For my project I used the stamps from PTI Stitched Sentiments and Pretty Peonies.


First, I die cut my Pillow Box, on a White cardstock, and then
die cut the oval shape die on the center of my Pillow Box so I can add  the vellum for added
interest. Before I attached the vellum on the inside of my Pillow Box, I then stamped my box with 
that itty bitty flower image from Stitched Sentiments around the oval, and then stamped it with # symbol
that is also part of the Stitched Sentiments stamp. I also used distress Antique Linen from Ranger on my
Pillow Box.



I then stamped my sentiment from Pretty Peonies Stamp "love you forever".
After all the stamping is done, then I attached my vellum inside my Pillow Box, and glued
 the Studio Calico Wood Veneers (Potty People and Hearts) on top of my vellum.


After I assembled my Pillow Box then I added some gray satin ribbons from Michaels.
Then lastly, I glued the tiny flowers from Maya Road (Vintage Paper Posies) on top of my ribbon.


Here is another look of my stamped and assembled Pillow Box.
I hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you for looking :)

Joninina





7 comments:

  1. Joninina your pillow box is beautiful , I love the velum window. Its so fun to put cut outs in the center of these boxes. Your stamping is perfect and I love the wooden accents. Gorgeous bow too! So far a great day, hope your is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is fabulous! I love the soft colors, the window, the stamping framing the window, the perfect placement of your bow . . . did I say your box is fabulous!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! Gorgeous colors, beautiful window. Congrats on the well deserved shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love the vellum window (very creative!) and the posies tied on to the ribbon - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the vellum window (very creative!) and the posies tied on to the ribbon - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a lovely pillow box. i love your idea for a vellum window! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonina this is so lovely! I love the vellum window framed with the stamping and the ribbon with the tiny posies! So beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)