Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello Everyone...
I am participating at  October Papertrey Ink Blog Hop today.


On my tag I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set from Winter Hills, and Simply Jane for my frame.
The sentiment is from Wplus9 Merry & Bright.


For my tags I used the Heidi Swapp Notes and die-cut it with the Tag Sale #5.
As for the bow I used the MFT's die-namics Dainty Bows.



Here's just a look when putting it on the actual gift...hehe..
Ooh...I also die cut the image from Meadow Greens for added touch.


On this design tag I die-cut the tag from PTI Tag sale #2.
I then stamped the tag with one of the sentiment in Winter Hills stamps in Soft stone to have a subtle design.
The red snowflakes die-cut was from Walmart. I added the same sentiment from Wplus9 Merry & Bright.


For this 3rd design I used the stamps from PTI Harvest Berries, I added 
some bling and bow then voila!



For this tag I used the stamps set from PTI Holiday Tags 2011. I embossed the image with
silver embossing powder. As for the octagon panel I used the Scrolling Scroll stamps and dies.


For this tag I also used the image from PTI Holiday Tags 2011. This time I embossed 
my image with gold embossing powder.
The tag papers are from Heidi Swapp Note as well.
.

Here are the look of the design tags I made.


I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for looking!

Have a wonderful weekend coming up :)




35 comments:

  1. WOW Joni!!! your tags are just gorgeous... LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good! I love that first tag especially - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say how amazing you are?!!! You've knocked me off my feet again - these are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Each and every one. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, these are all stunning! Love each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tags! I'm a big folk art fan so I'm partial to the first. I adore the red felt bows as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! Your tags are so amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL tags! I LOVE each and everyone of them!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags! I love the bow on top of each tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your tags are fabulous! Love all the details in your tags. Great job! May

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really masterful tags, Joni!! I can do the snowflake one with glitter paper I have and I think using the harvest berries like that is genius!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! These tags are ALL amazing...rustic and just warm feeling! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tags with so many lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tags Joni - I adore the way you used the Simply Jane frame.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my - each and every one of your tags is like a little work of art! Great variety and attention to detail. I never even occurred to me to make five different tags! Way to rock the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tags! These are all so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Each one is a stunning work of art! WOW is all I can say :) You have a very lovely way of photographing your art also.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello :)
    What a gorgeous set of tags-I love how you have made these,they look fabulous :)
    Best wishes,
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing Gift tags, Joni! they look store bought ~ each one is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous tags! I love that adorable felt bow. It adds just the perfect touch. (adding that die to my wish list now)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, these are all so gorgeous, Joni! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't believe I almost missed these exquisite tags, Joni. So beautiful and perfectly done. All favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  23. these are all just beautiful. that glitter snowflake is to DIE for~!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The bow at the top of the tag - great idea. May have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all so gorgeous. I especially love the one with Harvest Berries. That is one of my all time fave stamps, and I never thought to use it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your tags are breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)