Monday, November 24, 2014

Cheers!





Hello There, I am joining at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.
For my project I used the Wplus9 Twenty Fifteen stamps set.


To begin, first stamped one of the biggest triangle in blank ink, then water colored it, Then I stamped the another image, fussy cut, and adhered on top of the card panel that's been watercolored. Just be careful when heating it up with a heat tool, mine really warp on the top :( For the sentiment "Cheers for all you do" is also from the same set....<3. I made this card for a guy friend, the image is to represent a bow tie.

I then included some Pretty Pink Posh in Gold Metallic sequins in all three sizes.




Here's the full view.


I hope you enjoyed!


Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a WONDERFUL Week :)







Twenty Fifteen





13 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)