Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wplus9 - Blessed to call you my friend


Hello Everyone, happy Tuesday!
I want to share the card using the new released Watercolored Anemones stamp set and its Coordinating dies.

I also you used the past released Love Mom Layers die and Scallop Border die.



To begin, I die-cut the top of the panel using the Scallop Border die. Then I die-cut the middle using the larger circle from Love Mom Layers die. Next, I cut another strip of white cardstock and die-cut that again using the Scallop Border die and tucked the scallop strip behind the panel.



Next, I stamped the Watercolored Anemones images on a white cardstock using the Wplus9 PURE COLOR dye ink in Coconut Husk, Ocean Drive, and Wild Mango

Then distressed the white card base with Ocean Drive dye ink and adhered the panel using foam tape as well the die-cut images on top. I also added the die-cut sentiment "blessed" from the Doodle Buds dies and the sentiment "to all call you my friend" from Doodle Buds stamp set.

To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Marshmallow and Fresh Mint.


I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful week :)









10 comments:

  1. Love!! That die looks like a soft marshmallow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I enjoyed this VERY MUCH!! Another beautiful card Joni!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love the soft color in the cut out and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and soft, Joni! I really love the scalloped edging you added to the top of the card. I think that is so creative because I always tend to add them to the bottom! ;) And love your flowers layered into the die cut circle. The opening makes me think a bit of a vase, and again, that is such a creative touch. Absolutely adore your color palette, too. I wouldn't think to use the brown in the floral arrangement and I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is that ever amazing!!!! I am just plain loving the various supplies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderfully designed and executed Joni!
    and packed with inspiration!!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)