Friday, July 31, 2015

Wplus9 - Doodle Flowers - love


Hello everyone, I have another Wplus9 inspiration before we start with the previews of the upcoming August 2015 release. I will be posting my projects next week starting Monday August 10th.

For this project I used the Wplus9 Flower Doodles dies and Love Mom Layers dies. To begin I first adhered the strip of black and white patterned paper on top of the card base. Next I distressed the other white cardstock paper using distress inks and die-cut it using the large circle from the Love Mom Layers dies to create a window for the shaker. I also die-cut the bottom the panel using the Landscape border die.

Next, I created a shaker using the Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins and adhered the die-cut flower and sentiment from Flower Doodles dies.

 Finally, I added some dots using the Gelly Roll pen to finish the card.


I  hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Weekend :)











7 comments:

  1. Lovely card with happy colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the shaker!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Joni... love that scalloped edge!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic background Joni, what a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the BRIGHT Colors!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)