Monday, October 5, 2015

Wplus9 - Drummer Boy

Hello Everyone, I am back with more inspiration using the new Wplus9 October 2015 Released!
Playing with the new Drummer Boy stamp set and Drummer Boy Coordinating die sets.



To begin my card I first distress the card front with Wild honey & Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad then added some water splatter and Gold ink splatter. The Gold splatter is from Windsor & Newton Gouache watercolor paint.

Next, I stamped the star and "peace on earth" sentiment. Then adhered the images from the set after coloring it with Copics then die-cut each image.

For the final touch I added some Wink of Stella Clear on the ground to make it look like sparkle sand on the desert :)
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by:)
Have a WONDERFUL week.







6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that background and the scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is ever so sweet! Beautifully done Joni, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)