Friday, November 4, 2016

From our House to Yours





Hello Everyone, I just want to share this tag I made for the 25 Days of Christmas Event.
For this project I used the flowers from Winnie & Walter Happy Christmas. The tag is from Wplus9 Christmas Tag die.

To begin my tag I first distressed the bottom added some, glue, and glitter from Martha Stewart. I simply stamped the flowers from Happy Christmas and then fussy cut. 


To finish off the tag I added some Diamond Stickles on the flowers for added sparkle.

I hope you like this simple tag! Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Joni

15 comments:

  1. I always seem to forget about this smaller sized poinsettia of the Happy Christmas set. Thanks for reminding me.
    Love the simple colouring with the added glitter. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poinsettias are so pretty, Joni! I love the soft color!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag! I want to make one like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shading.
    Wonderful tag.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Joni! I'm going to have to try this It for sure, love be this tag! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and love the added sparkle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty!! I LOVE the bling in the middle of the flowers.!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty tag Joni!! Love the poinsettias!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I'm enjoying a virtual tea party and loving every moment of it! I've seen so many beautiful ways to use the tea cup set in this hop! I think I'm going to hop on over and buy it before it sell out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)