Wednesday, February 8, 2017

PPP - Just a Little Note

Hello Everyone, we are half way there to the weekend. For the meantime I want to share with a simple card I made using the cute Birdie Notes stamps and die set. 

Scallop Circle die set
Birdie Notes stamp set
Birdie Notes Coordinating dies

For the cute bow for the birdie, I used the Holiday Pals stamp set and coordinating dies. For the circle scallop die, before die-cutting I simply distressed the cardstock first with Distress Ink in Crushed Olive. Then added some foam tape for the scallop circle for added dimension. The tiny stars are also from the same stamp set Birdie Notes.


Just a Close-up


I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
Thank you for stopping by!









3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Joni, love the pops of hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Joni! I love the colors and how the scallop circle blends into the background. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Joni. An adorable set as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)