Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #338

Hello Everyone, I am back with another Sketched Challenge from MFT #338
For this project instead of using the heart I used the round die-cut from Die-namics BB Party Like a Pirate.
I first colored the bottom of the white cardstock with Copic Markers, you can also distressed it with Dye ink if you prefer. Then stamped the two bird images and distressed the center of the circle die-cut with Distressed Ink in Peacock Feather by Tim Holtz.
The sentiment "you're great" is from the same stamp set. The images were colored with Copic markers, die-cut, and foamed tape on the card. I also added some Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
I cannot wait to see what you make!
Have a Great Day!!!








4 comments:

  1. Great card, I always love your cards, your style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Joni, your coloring is incredible! This is just as cute as can be, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)