Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make It Monday #109 Take 2


   

                             Here is the close-up of my second card. I put so much ink out I couldn't  help
                                                                           but make another card.


                               

                                       In this card I used The Sweet Life and Mini Blooms stamp sets.




Here are the two cards I made using this technique.
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Have a wonderful weekend!.
Joninina



4 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely. You have this technique mastered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are beautiful! Fabulous job with the MIM technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning example of the technique - love this color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)