Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make It Monday #110: Collage Elements


I cannot believe its already April, the months are just going by so quickly.
I hope you are enjoying your weather in your area. Here in Florida is wet, its been
raining all day today.

 Well, its another MIM at Papertrey Ink. This time its all about
making your own collage elements.

In my project I used Dawn McVey's Cutting Garden, BB Newsprint, BB Sheet Music stamps. For the sentiment I used Stylish Sentiments Birthday stamp set. I stamped the sentiments first and started adding my images around the card. I also added some sponging around my card using Terracotta tile ink. I then die cut one of the flower with stem from Cutting Gardens and the coordinating leaves and inked it up. I couldn't help but add some glitters on the leaves and flower to make it pop. The other inks I used were Kraft, Black, Simply Chartreuse Melon Berry, and Harvest Gold. I also used the rock and roll technique to the achieve the look on my leaves and flower.


Here is the full image of my card.

I hope you guys enjoyed my take on the challenge.

Have wonderful weekday.
Joninina




3 comments:

  1. Wow, your flowers are stunning, such a pretty feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card and I love that you put some of the collage elements at an angle. I'm always so straight forward in my thinking. Thanks for inspiring me to think outside the box. Great job on your collage card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! What a great collage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)