Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 Stamping Royalty

Hello Everyone, have you been to Paper Crafts Magazine Blog lately?


Thank you ever so much for this, Paper Crafts Magazine! a truly wonderful opportunity.
I am so delighted and honored to be part of the Stamping Royalty for 2013.
I was so excited (alright....really...really excited like jumping up for joy...lol) when I received an e-mail last Friday afternoon confirming that I got the crown and they liked one of my entry cards. 
My Thinking of You card  won for the Hello/Thinking of You category.
The Magazine will be available for sale on October 15, 2013. I just can't wait to see it :)




I made this card using goodies from Crate Paper, Maya Road, Recollection (washi) and Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words dies. Also a big thank you for my hubby for understanding and supporting my craziness in paper crafting. I thank my wonderful 8 year old baby girl, who is always willing to help mommy when making cards. She always critique my projects and tell me the truth (especially when its ugly). You can really trust the instinct of a child and they will definitely tell you what they think. 



Thank you for letting me share with you my happiness.
Joninina

9 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!!! You are such a talent and now the world will see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats, Joni-nina! I look forward to seeing your card and photo of you wearing your tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations....can't wait to see your card in the mag! This thank you card is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! A perfect card for this momentous occasion! Love this creation and looking forward to the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Jumping up and down with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Joni-nina! What a fantastic recognition of your fabulous talent! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrtulations! Can't wait to see your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)