Thursday, September 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #44

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited because today starts my first week as a 
CAS(E) this Sketch Design Team member. 

Without further ado....
Here is the CAS(E) this Sketch for the week.


On my card I used stamps from WPlus9  Fresh Baked and Folk Art Florals.
I also used the Fresh Baked dies, but only the large pot.

Here is my take :)


First I want to show you how I started with my card. I first die-cut the pot from the Fresh Baked die set.
After I die-cut and stamped my image I then snip the cover of my pot. As for the spoon I just fuzzy cut it because I did not want any white space around my spoon image.


For my sentiment I tried to stamped it with different ink colors, by just covering each line with washi tape.


This is just to show you how I arranged my image. I stamped the pot image again, this time on the panel, this just serves as a guide so that I know where to glue my spoon before putting my die cut pot on my panel.

I also added the Shadow stamp from Paper Smooches at the bottom of my pot.


I also used one image from the Folk Art Florals, added on my pot for added color, then adhere 
everything with glue. 


I then used the corner rounder for my card only on bottom portion to
added interest.


Here is the full image of my card.



I hope you guys like my take on the sketch.
If you need more inspiration here are the links for the other girls amazing sketch interpretations.


Thank you so much for visiting me.
 Hope you get to play us in this week's sketch.
Have a wonderful day!
Joninina



11 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! I want a cute pot like that on my stove. I swear it would make me smile every time I cooked with it. I just love your creative take on the sketch and how you did the different colors on your sentiment...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks fabulous, Joninina! I love it!
    I never noticed that Wplus9 set before.... I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice job for your first week. Congrats. Love everything about this card. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute, Joni! LOVE that pot and the way you colored it. So excited to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek!! You have started off with a bang!! This is awesome, Joni! The colours you used are SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute Joni! I love how you have coloured the pot in and I love how you have done the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is THE most creative take on the sketch - that pot is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the details in 10 minutes, WOW. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dimension and the shadow you achieved on your pot. I also love how the colors in the sentiment coordinate!! Congrats on your joining the CTS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness...that card is one part cute and one part stunning! I'm learning a lot from your posts, Joni, and appreciate your sharing your process!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the multicoloured stamping and spoon in the pot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)