Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge #47

Hello Lovelies... I hope you are all having an AMAZING week,
because its time for another

Isn't this photo so...so... FAB? Love the color combo <3



As for my card I tried to make it as close as possible to the inspiration photo.
This is how it turned out... <3 love <3

I did stamp my flowers using Papertrey Ink Beautiful Hydrangea using second generation stamping
on some of the flowers to achieve the look.

For the Sentiment I used Papertrey Ink Basket of Blessings stamp set.


To achieve the stripes like the one on the photo, I did a some masking on my card for my line spaces.
I didn't have a stamp that can create different line thickness, so to create the look I just mask each lines thickness instead. 

1. First I just drew my lines with Sharpie.
2. I used post it to cover space by space, then color it with my ink pad. 
3. I let it dry, then color my space again with ink to make the color richer. "You can do this
    how many times you like... its really up to your liking :)"
4. Here are some of the spaces that I already colored.

12

34

Here's when all my inking is done :)


I added foam dots on each of the panel to have a raised look!


Here is the final product.


I hope you guys enjoyed my take.
I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with this color combo, but I know it will be Amazing!!!

Don't forget to check the other DT for inspiration.

Just click the link ------> Runway Inspired Blog
Aga / Nina Jennifer / Pamela / Tasnim  / Virginia / Wida

Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a wonderful week.

















8 comments:

  1. LOVE your masking, Joni! The stamping of the flower is SUPERB! And I love how you compose the entire card (down to the choice of fonts)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the stripes you've created and combining them with those tender flowers works perfectly! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and brilliant all at the same time!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clusters of flowers you made Joni! Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked those colors in the most gorgeously delicate way! I love the addition of the masked stripes too- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so fabulous, Joni! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! This is amazing. Love how you have done the masking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)