Friday, May 23, 2014

Premiere of Bubble Talk + The Write Stuff: Picture Perfect - Day 3

Hello..hello today marked the 3rd day of the Release for Winnie and Walter.
Premiere of  BUBBLE TALK
and THE WRITE STUFF: PICTURE PERFECT

It is just a reminder that the "Bubble Talk" stamp set will be available on June.


1. To begin my card, I first cut an A2 size patterned paper and adhere on the white card base, then create my other panel for my card.
2. Next, on the white panel I stamped the upcoming Scenery: Big Bang Bling which will be previewed tomorrow.
3. I then, watercolor more flowers from The Big, the Bold and Extras, fussy cut and adhere on the panel with the Bubble talk sentiments.
4. I also added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins for added touch :)




1. For my second card first I cut some strip of patterned papers and adhere on the side of the card base, but before I adhere my second strip I stamped the sentiment "picturesque" from PICTURE PERFECT stamp set.
2. I then stamped all my images and fussy cut them, then adhere on the card base. The brown in is one of my fave right now not too dark and not so light, this is the New ink that is coming up....one of the PURE Color ink from Wplus9 COCONUT HUSK which will be release this coming June..five new ink colors Yay!!! The camera image I stamped it several times and added some foam dots for added dimensions.



3. Next, I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh , marshmallow, sand, and pink blush. to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed!
Also, don't forget to visit Winnie & Walter for a change to win a Giveaway :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Fabulous Weekend :)

13 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are just gorgeous!! I love, love the designs!! The flowers are so beautiful on the first and the camera is awesome on the second!! Love the colors on both!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Joni!! The first one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and pretty! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab collection of cards Joni, haven't visited for a while and have missed seeing your wonderful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun designs on both of these sweet cards Joni! love the mix of stamped and real sequins - your flower card is so bright and happy - and the camera card is so active with those splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are both fabulous, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni, you delight me EVERY time I visit your blog!! Both of these are OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you're right, that is a great brown!! Really gorgeous cards, Joni. You are the best at scattering little things across the card. Both cards are great examples of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! LOVING that camera and the sequins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You come up with the best ideas, Joni--great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both cards, especially the colors of the second color! I love the way you placed the sequins, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)