Hello my Dears.....this is my second post today. Today we are showcasing the new Release for
Parentville Extras & The Big, the Bold and Extras.
1. First created my card base, then stamped the diamond background image on strip of kraft cardstock from the last release The Write Stuff: Leave it to Dad at the bottom of my card.
2. Then stamped the stars on top of the card base from the Parentville Extras.
3. For the frame I used the The Write Stuff: Leave it to Dad and the sentiment is from the Parentville Extras.
4. I then adhere some sequins and wood veneer stamps from Pretty Pink Posh to finish of the first card.
1.To begin my second card, I first cut an A2 size wood patterned paper then adhere on the white card base, then cut the vellum with scalloped framed die from Mama Elephant and adhere.
2. Next, I then cut the stitched frame die from Mama Elephant then adhere all the fussy cut images from The Big, the Bold and Extras stamp set and adhere it with foam dots.
3. Lastly I added some gold splatter from Heidi Swapp mists and added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off my card.
I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forge to visit Winnie & Walter blog for a chance to win the Giveaway.
Thank you so much for visiting :)
Have a Gorgeous week!