Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wplus9 - Stamptember Exclusive Band Camp


Hello Everyone, Welcome to Simon Says Stamptember event. I hope you guys are enjoyed the month long festivities :) Today I am joining the peeps at SSS to showcase the new stamp set from Wplus9 called Band Camp, they are adorable right?





To begin my card I first stamp each of the kiddo on a white card panel cardstock and color each one with Copic markers. Then created an arch at the bottom for the kids to stand on using pencil first then colored it with Copic.



Next, I added some dots using grey Copics to make it look like confetti being thrown while the kids are walking along the band. Then I white heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock and cut the end to make a banner shape.

Finally I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins to finish off the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more inspiration please visit Simon Says Stamp blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by :)







24 comments:

  1. Great card for all those band kids out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OM!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this SWEET Set!! I LOVED PLAYING in the Marching Band when I was in High School and I CAN'T WAIT create with this FUN Set!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!! So beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card! Love the little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stamps and CUTE scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This confetti background really adds to the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kiddos turned out so cute! And I love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is a sweet set! I love your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable set! Your coloring is really awesome! Love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fantastic! Joni ... I LOve this darling little scene you've created!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this stamp set. A big shout out to all those band geeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FUN & FABULOUS card :)
    ADORE your background, LOVE your scene and colouring, a great design and sweet set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I love the new stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. Love the confetti background. Looks as if they are actually marching in a parade. Great job of coloring. Nice design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love working with stamps and matching dies. It is rare for me not to have a die cut somewhere on my cards. Also becoming addicted to water coloring with my Zig real brush markers. Your advice on coloring your flowers helps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I love this card and stamp set. Wplus9 Band Camp is no longer for sale...so sad. If you are willing to part with the stamp and die set i would love to purchase it from you. I wanted it back on 2015 but hubby was unemployed so i could not splurge at the time. so sad. I promise it will be in a good home with lots of use. My son was in High School band and he now majors in Music Education at TCU -- and in the marching band. I have so many layouts i would love to do with this set!! hugs, pam.legg@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)