Friday, August 29, 2014

Winnie & Walter - August Release

Hello Everyone.....
Tonight we are celebrating the AUGUST Release 2014 tour of the STARS!


I am sure you will love these new sets from Winnie & Walter so fun with lots of possibilities!

For this first project I used the upcoming new A TREE FOR ALL SEASONS

To begin I first cut my white cardstock with Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders I Dies 
I used the curved stitched die then white heat embossed on of the leaves from the stamp set and watercolor them. I also embossed some of the leaves on a different cardstock, fussy cut, then adhere with foam tape.
This set also comes with pretty sentiments for the seasons which you would love.

The sentiment "thankful FOR YOU"  is also fussy cut and adhere with foam tape for dimensions.
The silver dots you see on the card are from using the Sakura gel pen in clear, for some reason it turns out glittery silver in color ( I drew the dots on my own for added interest on the card ).



For final touches I added the Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Marshmallow 4mm & 6mm and finish it off.




For my second project is all about the "house" THIS AWESOME HOUSE is next.



To begin I first cut my card panel from a white cardstock, then distress it with Peacock feather distress ink using the Mama Elephant cloud die from Landscape Trio to create the background.
For the ground color on the panel was also distress using Frayed Burlap and Crushed Olive distress inks.

I then white heat embossed the house on the watercolor paper and watercolored it :).
Once the house is all dry I adhere with foam tape on the panel.  I also adhere the banner with clear foam tape. This banner is from the same set THIS AWESOME HOUSE with the sentiment also from the same set "hello neighbor". 
Oh.... the banner is heat embossed on vellum with gold embossing powder as well the sentiment.



The plants you see on the side of the house is also from the same set these are also watercolored, fussy cut, and adhere with foam tape. The little kitty on the stairs is also from the set, just stamped it with brown ink, fussy cut, and adhere with foam tape.



Here's the full card image.




For my last project is from the set MOONLIGHT this is for the upcoming halloween.
I created something that you can also use with this set even if you don't celebrate.

On this Moonlight set you will see two set of pumpkin images, the larger one I created a flower with it.....hehehe you can see below :).




I stamped the larger pumpkin to make it into a flower image with white embossing powder on watercolor paper and colored. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh in Sand 6mm (center of the flower) and in Marigold 4mm and 6mm. Once the flowers are dried I then fussy cut and adhere it with foam tape.

The stem of the flowers are hand drawn using the Distress Markers in Crushed Olive. The leaves are from the A TREE OF ALL SEASONS, I used the Crushed Olive distress maker to color the leaves and stamped on the panel.

Did some little splatter here and there and stamped the sentiment (birthday wishes) from the A TREE OF ALL SEASONS and I am done :)



Here's the full card image.




I hope you enjoyed all the projects with this release!


You have until 11:59 p.m. (central standard time) on September 1, 2014 to enter the Giveaway :)
Don't forget to stop by at Winnie & Walter's Blog for more inspirations and GIVEAWAY!!!




Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have an AMAZING Weekend!







70 comments:

  1. WOW! Great projects, Joni! Love the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool cards Joni - LOVE the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! your projects are so pretty. I love the colors in the leaves for your first card and your coloring of the house is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You used the pumpkin to make a flower! You are so creative and I love all the watercolour goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, I especially adore the house, it is painted so well, I just love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your creativity, cool ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your creativity, cool ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wouln't have believed that you made the flower out of pumpkins! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the dimension in all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! Your first card amazed with with those gorgeous colors, then the house card wowed me with the awesome details and watercoloring (love the kitty on the porch!), and then your pumpkin flowers made my jaw drop! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my dear Joni!! You are one incredibly talented lady!!! Excuse me if I gush for a moment...your fussy cutting of those gorgeous pastel leaves really makes the card pop and I love that you embossed them in white! SO gorge!!! The sequins are the perfect final touch on that stunner! Then my mouth seriously dropped open when I scrolled to your next card!!! That house looks absolutely spectacular!!! OMGosh, I so have to get it now (like I wasn't gonna before hah) but now, well now I simply cannot live without it lol!! It's truly beautiful and the gold embossed title is as well. And your flower card is so divine!! It's official! You are the queen of watercoloring in my book now!! :D Thank you for sharing these most inspiring works of art for the hop! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joni I knew I would love your designs, always so soft and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards, using the pumpkin to make flowers...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your creations are soooo gorgeous! I really enjoyed them all! I've just started following your blog and am really enjoying it. New release is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! three beautiful cards Joni, Love them.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your watercoloring is gorgeous, and WOW - pumpkins as flowers!!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved each of then Joni ! The watercolored house with vellum banner looks lovely n the one with flowers is very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  18. A big Wow !! joni ..Both your cards are just so Gorgeous ..I love the watercoloring on both.. just superb work !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Incredible projects particularly where you used the pumpkins to make a flower. Very inspiring use of the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Awesome cards Joni! You are amazing with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool cards! I really love the pastel watercolored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I am totally floored! Pumpkins into flowers? Talk about stretching your stamps! The colours are really pretty. The house is looking bright and cheerful. Absolutely loved the first card. Those leaves are so graphic and you have coloured them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A pumpkin stamp into flowers??? Who knew it could be done so beautifully! These are all amazing projects and love the way you used all the new sets. Talk about inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Joni, Joni, Joni!!!! You are just... well I cannot come up with an adjective that fits - incredible. Just. plain. incredible!! And the photography!! *sigh*
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING that house on the 2nd one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You did such a beautiful job on your cards! I really like the curved cut to the first card and all those pretty leaves and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh wow, your watercolor beauties totally rock! Love your creative projects, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Joni - again, your abundant creativity shines through this set of cards you've created; all showcase the new release in fabulous flair and style! I'm loving the pumpkin stamp transformed into beautiful flowers....brilliant!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow. You are a genius! First off, I love ALL of your cards! They are STUNNING!! Secondly, pumpkins for flowers?!?!? WHAT?!?! GENIUS! Also absolutely love the "ink splatters" you created with the gel pen in the first card! And the kitty waiting at the door step in the second one?! Oh my gosh. You are so so so talented!!! Thanks for sharing with us all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All are gorgeous, per usual! So inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How smart are you turning a pumpkin into a flower???!!! Love it! and awesome work all the way around! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the scattering of leaves and sequins on the first card. the colors are so pretty.
    the shading on the house is wonderful. You can see the lights from inside the house reflecting thru the windows.
    All of the projects are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. All three are absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW, Love all your cards!! So much inspiration, love the bright and cheerful colorcombo's and the housecard is just amazing!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just such beautiful watercolouring, Joni ... your leaf card is simply lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. your cards are all so amazing!! you use each set in such an creative and unique way! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an amazing group of cards...and your watercolouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. All your cards are amazing. However, I LOVE how you created a flower out of the pumpkins. I so love when people think outside of the box like that. I am not one of them!! Stunning, stunning projects!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your house is so welcoming, Joni - I'd love to visit there! And that pumpkin/flower card? GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh, WOW! Gorgeous cards, Joni!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm flabbergasted!. The first card is awesome and the flowers from pumpkins are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous cards as usual, what a clever use of the stamps on the flower made of pumpkins. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW wow WOW
    Your cards are SO DELIGHTFUL that I just can't find enough words to describe them and do them justice Joni - LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    SO, SO COOL & CLEVER using the pumpkins to create your GORGEOUS flowers and such a STUNNING card too!!!
    Your house is AWESOME, you have included so much PRETTY detail in your coloring, so elegant against the white embossing - LOVE IT - I want to live there!!!
    As for your thankful card, I LOVE it too - an ELEGANT design with the curved edge and soft colors, LOVE how each leaf has two shades and your sparkly dots & sequins add the perfect finishing touch!!!
    YES, there is DEFINITELY A LOT TO LOVE here today - THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your BEAUTIFUL & CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my goodness your water coloring is amazing!! I love the flowers you created with the pumpkin stamp. Very creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What incredible projects, Joni - you're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Umm...wow! Who knew flowers made from pumpkin stamps could be so gorgeous?! Amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Okay...shut the front door...these cards are amazing...the sequins and white on kraft of the first...and that last card...those flowers...seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  48. Over the moon in love with your work! That house looks so real and the way you lay your colors down... Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Always love your cards Joni 😄😄 you rocked the stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your cards are wonderful, my favorite are those pretty pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  51. Loved the thankful for you card...so much texture, but definitely not overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Joni your cards are absolutely stunning. The embossing and watercolouring is so beautiful. I can't believe you made those gorgeous flowers from a pumpkin - you are amazingly creative.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards - so amazing to make a flower from a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  54. WoW!! Well done Joni!! LOVING these!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  55. These are all wonderful, but I'm totally blown away by the house card, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. GENIUS way to stretch your stamps turning the pumpkin into a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Seriously, my jaw is hanging open! You are sooooo creative, my friend! I love your cards! And seriously, a flower from a pumpkin? Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. As always Joni your cards are amazing. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh, so clever, Joni! Flowers made from a pumpkin image? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)