Monday, September 1, 2014

Reverse Confetti - SFYTT #16




Hello Everyone its time for.....




To begin my card I dis some ink splattering on the card base then adhere the strip of patterned paper from Fancy Pants.

I then die-cut the tag from Tag Me,Too on kraft cardstock and die-cut again on the center using the Circles 'N Scallops "circle die". Next, I die-cut another tag on the white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingo stamp set. I then created a shaker card using Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins in 6mm & 4mm. I also used the stars wood veneers from the past Nature Embellishment Kit.

Next, I stamped the flamingo image on a white cardstock using Stampendous Pearl White translucent embossing powder, just gives a pearly look, very subtle in color. I then die-cut the image using the coordinating dies Fabulous Flamingo Confetti Cuts.  I think this flamingo will work as swans too :)





Here's the full card image.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
More inspiration at Reverse Confetti Blog, Don't forget to visit *-*


Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Gorgeous week creating :)

















8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Joni ! black n white with gold.....glamorous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found your blog through one of my new favorite companies Reverse Confetti. Your cards are just gorgeous! I just love that flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Joni, love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! How beautiful, Joni! Love the artsy background, and your shaker tag is stunning. Such a fun combo with that adorable flamingo. Really love the soft, shimmery white ink you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)