Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oh Spring!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are enjoying the weather in your neck of the woods.
Spring has sprung here in North California, my allergies and flu came after the other.

I have not been feeling very well this past few days almost a week now should I say :(, I have been battling with allergy now came the flu. Lots of lemon, ginger, and honey in my diet lately this days.
I hope I will be up and running, the soon Wplus9 and Winnie & Walter Release is not so far away.

I know I promised you guys an exciting news.
I will share this news very soon.

I have collected these images since I have been out of commission on blogging.

I want to share this meringue recipe I tried not too long ago, I thought I'd share it with you here for a light desert.





More Spring fling images below.











I hope your day is Wonderful as Spring!
Thank you for stopping by.
xoxo












16 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well Joni. Get plenty of rest and we'll be here when you feel better. BIG HUG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, dear Joni! Send you hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better quickly hugs! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, Joni! Pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs! I hope you feel better soon, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joni I wish you well, and want you to know you are a very bright ray of creative sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope you feel better soon! I had phenomena but all better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better by now Joni! Loved the sprain pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photographs, hope you're feeling better soon :-)

    Thank you for the recipe too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)