Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge!


Hello Everyone, I am participating on the new challenge called Sparkle & Shine Challenge.




For my card I created a clover with stamped flower image on it. If you know me, you know I cannot live without flowers LOL :). I incorporated the Wplus9 Pretty Peonies on my die-cut hearts made into a clover using the Wplus9 Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts.



To begin, I die-cut the hearts on a watercolor paper using the Wplus9 Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts.



Next, I stamped the Wplus9 Pretty Peonies on the watercolored die-cut hearts, then started watercoloring the hearts with Distress ink in Crushed Olive. 




Once the heart is dried, I then start coloring the flower with just the hint of green and yellows. I stem and the leaf is hand cut after coloring a piece of watercolor paper.

Next, I die-cut the bottom of the watercolor panel with Pretty Pink Posh using the Stitched Borders 2 dies the large stitched scallop. I then splattered some Distress ink in Crushed Olive after diluting it on my craft mat with water.

I then assembled all the pieces on my watercolor panel and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Sparkling Clear and Lime Sorbet.



Once everything placed on the panel I adhered it on a Kraft card base and added the sentiment "are one of a kind" from Wplus9 Hand Lettered Thanks stamp set. I also added the "you" die-cut from Wplus9 Hand Lettered Thanks dies.



I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more inspiration on please click
Sparkle & Shine Challenge.


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a Wonderful Week.











20 comments:

  1. This is so, so creative and clever. Wonderful card,,Joni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers on the clover!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of your dies Joni. A fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your card is gorgeous, Joni! I love how you created your shamrock and your water colored flowers are just beautiful! Thanks for your inspiration in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artsy, creative, and gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! I just love that you stamped the flower image on the shamrock shape! Beautiful water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely card, Joni! Thank you also for sharing the steps to make the card. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joni,
    This is such a gorgeous card. Your creativity is genius and so inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joni there are no words, I am in awe of this gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GENIUS!
    Your card is amazing!!
    Pinning ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Joni!!!! What an inspiring card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, lovely card!!! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, Joni! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally in awe - this is truly exceptional :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! What an amazing shamrock!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)