Friday, March 20, 2015

Peek-a-boo watercolored background



Hello Everyone I finally made a card, feeling a little much better today.

For today's card I used one of the cute Ellie from Wplus9 Unforgettable stamp set
and Pretty Pink Posh Peek-a-Boo die.



This card is really easy to re-create and multiply. I first die-cut the Peek-a-Boo die on a watercolored paper, but before watercoloring the each die-cut I made sure and taped the back side of the watercolor paper to avoid the little pieces from the die-cut unravel from the water.



Once the die-cut panel is dried, I then stamped the sentiment from the Unforgettable stamp set on a black cardstock using a Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I fussy cut the sentiment, adhered the Ellie that I die-cut, and colored with Copics.

To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Lime Sorbet and Sparkling Clear.



Here's another look :)




I hope you guys enjoyed!



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!








9 comments:

  1. This is super cute !! Love all the yummy colors you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just gorgeous and such a creative idea! Cant wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! so colorful and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're feeling better Joni! What a fun card today, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted her on my bloggy today! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Joni!! =) Glad to hear your feeling better!! Hope you're back to 100% in NO TIME!! HUGS SWEETIE!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larissa, I am feeling a much better :)

      Delete
  7. This is adorable! I may have to buy this die and stamp set. Just irresistible ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)