Friday, July 5, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hello Everyone!
Just another card share using the Polka Dot Parade #5 from Papertrey Ink.


I first color my watercolor paper using Distress Inks from Ranger Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed.
When my paper is all dried I splatter it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard for added color.


I made a nest out of twine and added some clear glitters from Martha Stewart and adhere
the cute bird that I die-cut from Polka dot #5. I just distress color the bird with 
Limeade Ice and Hawaiian Shores from PTI added the gold rhinestones for the eye.
 I then added the die-cut from Birthday Style, and the sentiment was from
Bigger Blooms stamp set.


Here's another look =)


Thank you for looking!
Have a great weekend.
Joninina

2 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet - love the water colored background - all the details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)