Hello Everyone, today is the 3rd day previews of May 2014 Neat and Tangled release.
SO VERY BLESSED
To create my card.....
1. To begin, I first cut my A2 size card base, then cut my 2 panels 1 kraft panel and 1 regular white cardstock.
2. For my white panel, I stamped the clouds with versamark then heat embossed it with white embossing powder using the CLOUDS stamp set which will debut tomorrow :).
3. Then, distress the clouds in blue and adhere it on the card with the kraft panel.
4. For the sentiment on the set I just cut the sentiment, for an each stamping every time, I can easily put it back together and it does not damage the stamp set *wink* :), I then heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder on the vellum, cut, and adhere on the card.
5. For the laurel image, I first stamped the image several times on a regular white cardstock and fussy cut the images, then adhere them with foam dots to finish off the card.
Here's the full view of the card.
I hope you guys enjoyed my project.
Don't forget to stop by at Neat and Tangled blog for a chance to win a Giveaway.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Fabulous Day :)