Thursday, April 30, 2015

Winnie & Walter - Day 3 Release Preview


Hello Everyone, Welcome back with the Day 3 Winnie & Walter Release previews.
Its all about In Bloom: Addie’s Garden, In Bloom: Maggie’s Roses Cutaways
The Big, the Bold and Extras Cutaways.


For my card I used the pretty flowers from In Bloom: Addie’s Garden stamp set.






To begin, I first stamped the flowers on the card and watercolored each one but not some much blending here, just put the colors in and let it dry. Once the flowers dried then I watercolored the background with more watercolor and then let it dry.



Next, I stamped the sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Comfort stamp sets and I also used the "comfort" The Big, the Bold and Comfort Cutaways.







For this card I used the In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet stamp set and the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways using the line of tiny dots die added at the bottom of the card.


I also added some Tangerine sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card flat and cupped.


Below, I used the line dots die-cut from the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways.




I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
For more Inspiration please visit Winnie & Walter's Blog.










15 comments:

  1. Both your cards are super gorgeous specially love the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, love the rich colours, thank you for sharing.
    Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More amazing cards. I really love the watercolour flowers. The cutaway word really pops - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVING those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have some of the prettiest floral cards. And I love the water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I love thee [Lola's bouquet]? let me count the ways......
    Joni... must have!!! Addy's are very pretty, too!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME comfort card! Both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards today! I love how you did the watercoloring on the first card! I absolutely adore the second card:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your talent knows no bounds, Joni, both of these cards are absolutely stunning!! So inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty ! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always make the prettiest watercolored cards!! Another pair of lovelies Joni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)