Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love You Mom

Hello Bloggers,

I am so happy I finally got the set of stamps I ordered from Paper Smooches, now I get to participate.. 
Yay me! I am participating for Be Our Guest and Sparks Challenge.



In this card I use the stamp from Pretty Momma collection.
I stamped the dress image on the patterned paper to make it more colorful and fuzzy cut, added some pop dots for added dimension, and color the pockets and belt with copics.

The pennants that you see if from the patterned papers by Crate Paper 6x6 pad called


The flower image that you see on the top of the card and the hearts at the bottom that I inked up with Classic Kraft PTI are also from Pretty Momma stamps set. 

I also used the Accent Cuts from Crate Paper Random Collection



Thank you so much for looking!
Joninina


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love all the patterns you used! Isn't it fun to get new stuff in the mail?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! The paper pieced aprons are great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun, love your use of the banners. thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)