Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Friend Bear Hugs

Hello,
I am posting my take for Be Our Guest at Paper Smooches.


In this card I used the Happy Camper and My Peeps stamp sets. 
I simply love that little bird =) he's so cute!  
I know I am so excited...LOL since this my second time posting for PS, because this is my 
first time playing with some of the stamps that I got in the mail.

On this card mostly I fuzzy cut my image, as you can see the wood sign, and the bear from 
Happy Camper set. I added some pop dots to add dimension.

 

Oh I almost forgot the supposedly grass that my happy bear is standing on is from the 
stamp set Shadow. I inked it up first with MFT Jellybean ink and mist it with water and color it up
again with Distress Marker Crushed Olive to achieve the fading watercolor effect.

I hope you enjoyed!
Joninina




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)