Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Mood Board #11

Hello and happy Monday to Everyone,
 I am participating on the Monday Mood Board #11 at WPlus9.

Here's what I came up with, using the Fresh Preserves, Country Charm, Folk Arts Floral, and
die-namics from MFT Beautiful Bow.

I love this color combination of neutrals, don't you?


I got the inspiration from Pinterest Chocolate Raspberry Jam in the jar, the picture below.

For my card I used burlap to ground my jar on the card, its a feeling of a country farm, except 
mine is more of a chocolate preserves, if I could say it like that :)  
I also die cut some of the leaves from Folk Art Florals in black and kraft. I added a bow using
felt from MFT die-namics beautiful bows. I did used gold embossing powder for my lid, and
sentiment.



Here is the look of the whole card for the challenge, I hope you guys liked it.

Thank you for looking! 
Joninina

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning Jonina!!! I love all the elements...the burlap, the jar the checkered background the leaves!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)