Friday, May 24, 2013

So Happy For You

Hello Everyone,
Sharing this stamp image from the Stamping Royalty package I got in the mail.
Of course when I saw this cute girl, couldn't wait to ink her up.

You can see in the image I paper piece her pants, but the rest I colored it with copics, well
except the bows and the shirt I have to use a red sharpie since my red copics ran out of ink.
I also added some stickles on the bow and her shirt to add shine.


The name of the stamp is from S.W.A.L.K Daydream Believer.
Just click name above to view the link to Crafter's Companion to get this stamp
only if you are interested :)

The cloud die is from the Lil' Inker Designs Rainbows and Cloud dies.


I hopeyou guys enjoyed her as much I as I did coloring her.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Joninina



2 comments:

  1. So excited to see this go from stamp to card :) I love the way you colored the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and so wonderfully colored! Love your little card =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)