Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Bloomsies


Hello...hello...I am back with Guest Designing with Mama Elephant's
Stamp Highlight - BLOOMSIES.

This set contains little blooms that can be three-step stamping and combined with the pretty banner.
This set also has a matching creative cuts that is so easy to use.
There's so much to do with this set. For my card I simply just used the set as it is, and also used another  sentiment from Bountiful Blessings (Mr and Mrs) also from the June released.


1. To begin I created my card base with a kraft cardstock and added a panel of aqua a little bigger than the white panel that I die-cut using the stitched rectangle from Femme Frame Creative Cuts that I adhere with foam dimensional tape.
2. I then stamped the baby's breath image from the Bloomsies set to create my wreath.
3. Next, I stamped and die-cut some flowers and leaves from the Bloomsies set.


4. I also stamped, colored, and fussy cut the sentiment from Bountiful Blessings (Mr and Mrs) to add as a wedding card, though can also work as an anniversary.
5. I then tucked in the flowers behind the (Mr and Mrs) sentiment.
6. I also added the banner from the Bloomsies  set and adhere with foam square.
7. To finish off the card I added some gold and white pearls here and there :)


Here's the full view of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this fun set.

Thank you so much for visiting me.
Don't forget to stop at Mama Elephant's blog to see the work of the ME design team

Have a Beautiful day!!!



17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with lovely colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is so delicate and lovely, Joni! I love the color combo and how you placed the flowers and banner! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Joni, this is amazing! You make it sound so simple, but your stamp work is just immaculate here! That wreath you made from that itty bitty baby's breath image is phenomenal! Love the elegant design you created SO much! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joni this is beyond beautiful!! I don't know how you managed to stamp the wreath so perfect! I just placed my first order with Mama Elephant and now I'm even more excited after seeing your lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your card Joni! The colors are fabulous and I so love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply, beautiful!!! Absolutely, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Joni!! I love the beautiful wreath!! You did such a fabulous job with it - it looks amazing!! The colors are so pretty!! This is so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute!!!!!! LOVE the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is unbelievably gorgeous Joni. Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wedding card, Joni! This looks like an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so pretty, Joni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that wreath!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! This is so elegant and Beautiful :) ..I just adore the colors on your cards ..Your work is always so gorgeous Joni :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always come up with the most beautiful and elegant cards :) I love ur style !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy that wreath could not be more perfect! Same with the card! Absolutely gorgeous again, Joni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)