Hello Everyone :)
If you have not heard yet...WAFFLE FLOWER CRAFTS just recently released the June 2014 Collection. All the sets are now available for purchase. The team are so eager to share with you these gorgeous sets for weeks to come.
For my projects I used.....
LOVED, FLOWER CIRCLES, and SURFACE TAG
1. To begin I made my card base using a kraft cardstock.
2. Next, I cut a panel a little bit smaller than the A2 card.
3. Then, I stamped the images from LOVED stamp set...let me tell you, this set is a must have in your collection. So many possibilities with this set.
4. I also stamped the bottom of the panel for more flowers there.
5. To finish off the card I then stamped and cut the sentiment from the SURFACE TAG stamp set.
Here's the final look of the card :)
For my second card I used the stamp set FLOWER CIRCLES.
1. To begin I created my card base using a white card stock.
2. I then die-cut a circle on the top panel to create a window for my card.
3. Some of my images overlaps on the panel, to achieve this I just place the top panel on the card base before stamping, but I need to be careful to make sure I have a full coverage of the image.
4. The leaves on the side and the bottom of the "hello" sentiment I stamped it on a separate white cardstock and fussy cut the leaves then adhere with foam dots.
5. The "hello" sentiment is stamped and fussy cut then adhere with foam dots as well :).
6. I also added a strip of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and wood patterned paper from October Afternoon.
7. Finally to finish off the card I added some enamel dot from My Minds Eye.
Here's the full view of the card.
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Gorgeous day.