Hello Everyone, posting for Wplus9 new PURE COLOR South Beach Collection inks today.
I really love these new South Beach Collection.
For today's project I created a wedding card using the Wplus9 stamp set Hope Seed Co., I really love how this turned out.
1. To begin my card I first stamped on of the flower image from Hope Seed Co. stamp set using Versamark ink then heat embossed in gold embossing powder.
2. Next, I distress the gold embossed image using the PURE COLOR South Beach Collection Miami Spice and Flamingo inks all around the panel.
3. Then, I cut the inside of the panel to create a window.
4. For the next step, I then again gold embossed one of the flowers and distress with Flamingo all around and Cranberry Crush in the middle for the pinkish red color. For the blue color I used Ocean Drive all around and Nautical Navy for the middle of the flower. I decide to use the reddish pink and saved the blue flower for later use.
5. I then stamped the sentiment at the middle of the card base the "To The Bride & Groom" using from the Original Collection Sweet Nectar. The "Best Wishes" is stamped with a brown ink from Simon Says Stamp.
6. Finally, I adhere the panel and the rose using foam dots for added dimensions.
The full view of the card.
I hope you enjoyed this card.
Remember.....this new collection of colors will be available for purchase on June 5, 2014, at
as a whole collection and individual for $6 each.
Thank you so much for visiting me.
Don't forget to visit Wplus9 blog for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful day!