Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sending Joy

Hello Everyone, I have a last minute tag and card for today using the new released Wplus9 Winter Pals stamp set and Winter Pals Companion dies, Hand Lettered Holiday Stamp set, Everyday Alpha Stamp set, and Dockside Backgrounds stamp set. Really in love with this new critters from Wplus9.

To begin I first folded my strip of cardstock, then die-cut it using the Timeless Tag 2 die (I used largest of the three). I did this to create a folded tag where I can add my "To and From" sentiment.



Next, I added the "To and From" sentiment inside of the tag using the Everyday Alpha Stamp set.



Next, I stamped the tag using the wood grain background image from Dockside Backgrounds stamp set and stamping it with Gold Delicata ink for gold effect. Then I die-cut the "joy" from Hand Lettered Holiday dies,  I die-cut four times to make the cut thicker. I then distress the bottom of the die-cut to get the two tone look and added some diamond Stickles for a glittered look.

Next, I added the colored and die-cut images from Winter Pals Stamp set, Winter Pals Companion dies, and adhere on the tag.



Next I created my matching card using some of the same products, sentiment die Hand Lettered Holiday, Holiday Apertures die, and Dockside Backgrounds stamp set.

I then die-cut the A2 card panel with Holiday Apertures die to create a window card. I then stamped the window using the Dockside Backgrounds and stamped it with Delicata Ink to get the gold wood grain look. Instead of using a clear covering for my window I used a vellum instead to get the silhouette look of the other sequins I adhere behind the vellum.

I also used the same technique with the "joy" sentiment die and adhere on the top of the window then added some more Lemon Meringue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card.


I hope you can the other sequins from behind the window panel :) very slightly.



Here are the look of both of the projects.


I hope you guys enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
HAVE  A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY from our FAMILY to YOURS <3




8 comments:

  1. Another pretty pair Joni, terrific colors!! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the tag! That ombre effect on the Joy is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the bear!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, DARLING tag! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo CUTE!!! Love! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Best wishes in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous set this is!! The tag is so sweet!! I love the adorable bear!! The card is gorgeous!! These are both absolutely fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)