Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wplus9 - December Day 4 Previews


Hello There, Welcome back on our Day 4 2014 Wplus9 December Release Previews.

Dawn is releasing another installment of the Punny Produce.
PUNNY PRODUCE: PEACH



To begin my card I first adhere a strip of patterned paper on the front of the card base and splatter the card base with Mister Huey's Color Mists in Shine. Next, I die-cut the watercolor paper using the tag stitched die from Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 Dies

I then white heat embossed the peach image and watercolor it. I added some watercolor splatter on the tag as well. The sentiment is from the same set. I also used the stitched scallop die from Stitched Border 1 Dies. I die-cut it from Kraft cardstock and adhere on top of the tag die. Next, I cut a strip of black cardstock folded it and adhere on top of the tag for a faux ribbon look. To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Lemon Meringue and Sparkling Clear sequins.




For my next card I used the new upcoming
UNCONDITIONALLY



To begin my card, I first created my card base measures 3 3/4 x 6 3/4 inches. Then cut the patterned paper a little smaller than the card base then adhere. Next, I splatter the panel with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold. Next, I cut the paper straw measures 4 1/4 of an inch and adhere the feather die-cut that I distressed from Dreamcatcher die. I also free cut an arrow using the glittered cardstock and bind both ends with Natural Twine from May Arts and adhere on the card. Then, I die-cut the heart from a white and Kraft cardstock using the Clear Cut Stackers: Heart dies. I finished it by stamping the sentiment "Head Over Heals" from the Unconditionally stamp set and added some Metallic Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



I hope you guys enjoyed.

For more inspiration of the December 2014
upcoming release please visit...

Dawn, Maureen, and Kara



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Week!!!





12 comments:

  1. Adorable and fabulous, as always, Joni! I seriously LOVE your splatter/sequin detailing. You are seriously a genius at placing those perfectly. The watercolored peach look amazing. Totally love your creative arrow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Joni and that arrow...holy smokes it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the are so clever ,the watercolors on peach are so lovely and the arrow on second one fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, amazing projects, as usual! The twine you wrapped around the paper straw for the arrow is such a smart design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and love how you used the straw as an arrow, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!! love the peach without the outline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards! You amaze me with the straw! It's so awesome!!! Love the feathers, so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two terrific cards! Your peach is colored so nicely. Design of card and use of straw is wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that peach! that peach is so lovely! how beautiful it looks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)