Friday, December 5, 2014

Wplus9 - 2014 December Release!


Hello Everyone, Welcome back on the 2014 Wplus9 December Release.
Remember all the new products are now available for purchase in the Wplus9 Store.




To begin my card I stamped, colored the fox from Winter Pals stamp set on the cardstock first, then drew the slope on her background using Copic markers in grey. For shine I added some diamond Stickles on the scarf and on the ground to make it look like a shimmering snow, really love the shines it gives when it hits the light.




Next, I stamped the balloons from A Whole Lotta' Happy stamp set, I stamped the heart balloon first then masked it, then stamped the green balloon, then masked the green balloon then stamped the yellow balloon. I usually use the post it for masking my images, but you can also buy the masking sheets from Simon Says Stamps if you prefer that instead.

Next, I distressed the outer sides of the card panel using Distress ink in Evergreen Bough, then splatter it with some water, then added some dots using Uni - Ball white gel pen, and then added some dots using the diamond stickles for shine.



Next, I die-cut the frame from the Holiday Apertures dies to create a house for my foxy card panel. 
Then white heat embossed the sentiment "Sending Warm Birthday Wishes" on a Black cardstock and adhere with foam tape on the side of the frame.


Here's the full card image.



I hope you guys enjoyed!


For more product inspiration please visit
Dawn and Maureen


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!!!





13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable ,love your coloring and the snow with the gel pen! Love everything you made for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I LOVE the coloring and the way you did the sky. The snow with the gel pen is genius!! Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, Joni!! I absolutely LOVE this to pieces! That little fox is so, so sweet and I adore your masked balloons. Fabulous coloring, too, and amazing snowy background you created. The texture is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable fox, love the pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic "cardmanship" - beautiful work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this!! I love it, it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)