Wednesday, February 25, 2015

In a Word: Cheers Cutaway


Hello Everyone, welcome back to Winnie & Walter's a week to die for Cutaways.
For today's project I used the new In A Word: Cheers Cutaway, Big Bang Confetti and The Party Confetti Cutaways.









To begin my card I first created a half circle on the front panel by only die-cutting half of the circle die, and then die-cutting the In A Word: Cheers Cutaway below the half of the circle die-cut. Once everything is cut I put back all of the pieces from the cheers die-cut and stamped the striped image from Scenery: Stripes stamp set. 

Next, I die-cut more of the cheers word in a separate cardstock and adhered at the back of the colored cheers die below, to give it a more dimension look on the die-cut. I also stamped the front panel with Scenery: Big Bang Bling stamp set all over the card and adhered the strip of black cardstock with "congratulations" sentiment from Parentville Extras stamp set.






For the inside of the shaker, I added the die-cut from Big Bang Confetti and The Party Confetti Cutaways. I also included some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Gold and Lemon Meringue in flat.




I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more inspirations please visit Winnie & Walter.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a Wonderful Week :)






14 comments:

  1. Such a festive card Joni and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Joni!! I love the shaker window!! The design of this is stunning!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Joni! Such gorgeous colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Now I have to try the technique. Not sure I will get it right the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - WOW!! That looks Superb Joni - so clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant wowzers! Sorry for the typo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)