Monday, February 2, 2015

Wplus9 - February Release Previews Day 2


Hello Everyone, welcome to Day 2 Wplus9 February 2015 Release Previews.
I hope you enjoyed the Day 1 previews (HERE) so far, but today I am showcasing another ellie set called Bubble Talk stamp set. This set also have a matching coordinating dies.




For today's project I created a baby card with this cute ellie using the past released 
Folk Art Alphabet die set.



To begin, I die-cut my letters 3 times to make them sturdy using the Folk Art Alphabet die set   , then put it a side. Next, I stamped the ellie and the bubble talk "hello" sentiment on the white cardstock, then colored the ellie with Copics and created the hill using my pencil. The hill was colored with Copics as well then fussy cut all together.




Next, I cut a Kraft cardstock panel smaller than an A2 card and distress the bottom of the panel then adhered on the card base. Next, I adhered my fussy cut combined images and adhered with foam tape. To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear in 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm to represent as a bubble.





For this next project I then again used the Bubble Talk stamp set and the upcoming Hello Trio dies.  I also used the Coordinating Bubble Talk die set to cut the cut ellie.



For this project I created a bubble talk for the ellie using the Hello Trio die set.




To begin I cut a white cardstock panel smaller than an A2 card and stamp the sentiment "i miss you" on the bottom of the panel using the Wplus9 Coconut Husk dye ink. I then stamped the cute ellie on a watercolored paper, colored her and die-cut.





The Hello Trio dies were distressed using the new upcoming Wplus9 dye ink in Falling Star (yellow), Little Piggy (peachy pink), and Beanstalk (yellow green). I adhered them with glue and added some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.



I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more inspiration please visit....
Dawn
Maureen
Kara


All of the new products that you will see this whole week will be available on February 5th.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)




25 comments:

  1. LOVE what you've been making with the new supplies--super creative and so very adorable! I adore the watercolored card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply adorable!! I LOVE your watercoloring. It looks beautiful!! I need these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so ridiculously cute!!! LOVE this stamp set!! So neat that the bubbles coordinate so well with the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are absolutely adorable!!! LOVE this little elephant, can't wait to get my hands on him ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love these stamp/dies and what you've done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love how you colored that adorable ellie and such sweet designs, stamping, and blending!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute I can barely stand it. Brilliant use of that darling elephant as the "A".

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and cute..I am in love with your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring on the ellies is wonderful Joni, these are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love both your cards!! Love how you stamped the I Miss You stamp all across the bottom of your second card!! This release is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are just too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooooooo adorable! I just love love love that elephant!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These little elephants are just adorable. I love your super sweet cards, such lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and sweet creations, adorable coloring, SUPER CUTE cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOohhh, yummy. Your second card confirms my suspicion that those three new colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Joni! Both your card aresuper sweet!! Thanks for sharing! Have an amazing weekend! Hugs, Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)