Friday, February 27, 2015

Thank You So Very Much


Hello Everyone, I have been experimenting with the new Wplus9 February 2015 Released Botanical Bunch stamp set. I paired with Hand Lettered ThanksFanciful Feathers stamp sets, and Foliage Frame die set.





To begin my card I stamped the Botanical Bunch on a watercolor paper using the Versamark ink and heat embossed it with a white embossing powder. This is really a simple to do card once I figured out the Distress inks I want to use, I can easily multiply the process pretty quick.

In this card I used the Distress inks in Peacock Feather (background), Wild Honey (tiny flowers), Picked Raspberry (the three center flowers), Crushed Olive (on leaves).




Once the watercolored image already dried I stamped the sentiment "Thank you" from Fanciful Feathers stamp set and "so very much" from Hand Lettered Thanks stamp set. This sentiment is stamped in Versamark ink first then heat embossed in gold embossing powder.

Next, I adhered the die-cuts using the Foliage Frame that I stacked on top of each, I die-cut 3 times to give that dimension. Finally I adhered it on cream cardstock and the card is done. Really simple :)
I hope you will this a give a try.


I hope you enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!





11 comments:

  1. Wow! Its gorgeous . I don't have that stamp set but will try this with the ones I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so bright!!! just in love!!!!! and want this flower bunch)) your color choice is always so tender and bright same time, you are a fairy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Loving the pastel colouring and detailed leaf frame. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joni!
    A wonderful card as always! I adore your colouring, so very lovely ♥ On this card I love the dimension of the frame - thank you for the inspiration!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely die cut frame on this! and beautiful florals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love how you framed that beautiful watercolored image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv your water coloring - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful! Love the water coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)