Monday, February 23, 2015

Sending a little Sunshine



Hello Everyone, I just want to share with you Maureen is doing a
If you have not check it out yet, they are giving away a $20 store credit to wplus9.com

They will select one random random participant. The Winner will be announced on Thursdays when the new Throwback Thursday is posted.


I am playing along :)





The Wplus9 products I used are..............
Birds & Branches Frame die set, Unforgettable stamp set, Unforgettable die set, Sending Sunshine stamp set, and Sunshine Layers die set,



To begin my card I first die-cut the past released Birds & Branches Frame  die on a watercolor paper to color my branches, leaves, and flowers, I left the rectangled frame white to let the middle pop with the soft color of the watercolor. I then let it dry, then die-cut two more of the frame and glued the pieces together to make the frame sturdy for the card base.




Next, I die-cut the clouds and the sunshine sentiment from Sunshine Layers die set, and stamped the sentiment on one of the cloud die "sending a little" from Sending Sunshine stamp set. The sunshine die-cut was also watercolored :)

I then adhered the clouds on the card base and the sunshine die-cut was adhered on the branch with glue.




I also added the cute ellie from the Unforgettable stamp set, and added some sequins in Sparkling Clear and Marigold from Pretty Pink Posh.



I hope you guys enjoyed!
If you have not played you still have plenty of time.
Wplus9 Throwback Thursday Challenge.


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a WONDERFUL Week!



TO PLAY ALONG

Use at least one Wplus9 product and upload your project to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr. Then link it up using the InLinkz widget below to share it and keep the inspiration flowing! You'll have 3 weeks to play along.


EXTRA ENTRIES
Post your creations on Instragram using the hashtag #wplus9tbt for an extra entry!









19 comments:

  1. Wow! This is jaw-dropping gorgeous, Joni. You always use the best colour combinations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this too cute to be true! Love the colours, the products and the lay-out you used. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh what a delight this is Joni!! Those soft pink blooms and that sweet little ellie just stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the branches, the flowers and that adorable elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so beautiful!!! Love the soft colors of the branches and that sweet little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! The image is so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO Adorable ! I loved the bright n beautiful colors you have used n this card !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so unforgettably CUTE!!! Love that you have a little elephant sitting in a tree!! =) Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card.So spring-y and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Joni. I love that the elephant is sitting on a branch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh do I love that scene! And adding Ellie gives it so much whimsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)