Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wplu9 - You Can Do It!

If you are looking for the Pretty Pink Posh Matching Game post please click HERE.
For Winnie & Walter Day 3 Release Preview please click HERE.
..............................................................................................................................................



Hello Everyone, I just want to share these cards I made for a friend of mine who is a teacher. She 
needed some cards to give to her students to give them some encouragement before taking the last exam of the semester.

On this set I used the Smart Kitty stamp set, Encouraging Words stamp set, and Love Showers Layers die-cuts.





To begin I gathered the pieces for the card. I cut the Coal Mine cardstock same size as an A2 card. I stamped the white cardstock panel with the mountain images from the Encouraging Words and used the sentiments as well.

I also die-cut the frame on the kraft cardstock from the Love Showers Layers die and added some yellow ribbons.



Here's how the assembly looks like. I added the kitty from Smart Kitty and added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in Lemon Drop, Sparkling Clear, and Lime Sorbet.











I hope you guys enjoyed.


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a Wonderful Week!!!














15 comments:

  1. Great release! Can't wait to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these kittens are just so darling!!!! I love how you colored them and made this set Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came by for W&W and found myself amazed - again!!! What a wonderful teacher your friend is, Joni... darling cards - would make anyone believe in their abilities!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the use of the luggage tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and just perfect for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome :) I am sure those students with love this !

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Joni, these are absolutely adorable! I have GOT to try these. Super SWEET! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ADORABLE!! LOVING those kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are just so darn adorable! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)