Friday, April 10, 2015

Wplus9 - Encouraging Words


Hello Everyone, welcome back for more Wplus9 April 2015 Released!
Today I am showcasing Encouraging Words stamp set.
This set also comes with Encouraging Words Coordinating die sets that you can play with.




For my project I did a lot of masking and distressing. To begin I cut an A2 card size white card base. I then cut another white panel white cardstock where all the distressing and masking happened. I first mask 3/4 of the panel on top and stamped both of the mountain images masking shorter one and stamping the tall mountain image second.




Leaving the masking on the mountains and the mask to cover the 3/4 of the panel I started distressing using PURE Color dye ink in Bo Peep. Then gold embossed the bird image and the large moon image.



Next, since I only distressed 1/4 of the panel, I then distressed the 3/4 of the panel in Falling Star dye ink pad. Next I gold embossed the sentiment from the set on vellum, tore the bottom panel of the vellum and adhered on the yellow distressed part of the panel for added effect.


I hope you enjoyed this fun products.

For more inspirations please visit...


Thank you so much for stopping by.
xoxo







11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous card, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene that you created and those new sentiments are amazing! Wonderful embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the gold embossing. This is such a wonderful inspirational set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and the embossing is beautiful on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, this is such a lovely card and what an encouraging message! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmy! How gorgeous! This is brilliant in so many different ways, my friend! I LOVE the masking you did on the mountain range and LOVE the way you did the sentiment. The inked background is so beautiful, too. And Girlfriend...... the moon in gold embossing? Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! LOVING that scene you created!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your combination of different elements to make a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design. The color combination is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Looks so serene :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)