Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wplus9 - Love Mom

Hello Everyone, welcome back to 4th day previews of Wplus9 April 2015 Released.
Today I am showcasing Love Mom stamp set, Love Mom Layers dies set, and Stitched Heart Border die.






For this card I started cutting a pink cardstock same size as an A2 card base and adhered the pink cardstock on top of the A2 white card base. Next I die-cut a grey cardstock using the Love Mom layers die set, first with the large stitched frame and I die-cut the grey panel again with the large double stitched circle die to create a window below for the grey panel of the card.

Next, I die-cut the white card panel same size of the grey panel then distressed the window of the white panel with just a hint of PURE Color dye inks in Bo Peep and Beanstalk. Then adhered the grey panel on top of the white panel.



Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Love Mom stamp set then fussy cut each image, this helps to show off those lovely stitch on the flowers, then adhered those flowers on the panel.

Next, I die-cut the Stitched Heart Border die on gold patterned cardstock from Michaels and some white regular cardstock, then stacked the die-cut on top of each other to give it some dimensions on the bottom of the card.

Next, I added some white hearts that I die-cut using the Love Shower Layers die set and adhered the hearts all over the panel for added touch.

For the sentiment I used the "thank you for all you do" from the Love Mom stamp set and added the mom sentiment die-cut from Love Mom Layers dies set.

Finally, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Pink Peonies, Pink Blush, and Lemon Drop to finish off the card.





I hope you guys enjoyed these new fun products.

For more inspirations please visit...





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xoxo








10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the hearts and flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Mesmerizing beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! I love the flowers and definitely the mom word die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Joni, such a nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. Your card is truly amazing! Those stamps are fantastic and I have YET to get my hands on those stitched dies. I really love what you've done here and what MOM wouldn't love to receive THAT card??? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so very pretty, loved the design and the colors. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card. Your design and colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)