Friday, May 29, 2015

Pinkfresh Studio May Embellishment Kit with Winnie & Walter


Hello Everyone, today the Winnie & Walter team is showcasing the PinkFresh Studio May Embellishment Kit.

 PFS  collaborated with W&W with this May Kit and we are so honored to be taking part with it.


For my first project I used the Doodle frame die and the Live life stamp set.


To begin, I stamped the diamond image from the Live life stamp set to create a background. Next, I watercolored some pieces of watercolor paper and die-cut the Doodle frame die and assembled them on the middle of the panel. 



I then white heat embossed the sentiment from the Live life stamp set on a black cardstock and adhered it on the middle with foam dot for dimension.

I then added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins to finish off this card.




For my second project I adhered a polka dots patterned paper first from Lawn Fawn. Next, I stamped the flowers on a watercolor paper using The Big, the Bold and Extras stamp set. Once its dried, I die-cut the Doodle frame die on the center of the flower panel I created.



Next, I adhered a clear acrylic  plastic at the back of the flower panel and adhered the frame on the center of the die-cut piece. I then added some Heart Sprinkles from the Kit and I also added some Lemon Drop sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Next, I added the "hello sunshine" epoxy stickers also from the kit to finish off the card.




Here's the full view of the whole entire kit :)



I hope you guys enjoyed!
Don't forget to visit Winnie & Walter's blog for they are Giving away the whole kit.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend :)






6 comments:

  1. Love the way you've used the frames Joni!! Your roses are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Joni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and a great looking kit. I've already been over to W%W's, there are some fabulous samples there too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic kit! The Heart Sprinkles are just awesome! And such beautiful cards, Joni! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! I LOVE your Cards!! =) The shaker card is my Favorite!! LOVE the Design and the Coloring/Colors!! THANKS for sharing and Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)