Saturday, May 2, 2015

Winnie & Walter and Pink Fresh Studio Collaboration - Card Sketch






Hello Everyone, welcome to the Winnie & Walter Collaboration with Pink Fresh Studio :)



To begin my card, I first cut the 12x12 patterned paper from Pink Fresh Up In The Clouds in Rainbow Dance in a size of an A2 card, then die-cut in the center to create a window for my shaker behind the "hi" die-cut from Winnie & Walter In a Word: Hi Cutaways.


Next, I added some sequins exclusive colors from W&W by PPP in 1st Birthday Bash sequins mix. Next, I die-cut the In a Word: Hi cutaways and added some gold rub-ons from Pink Fresh Studio also from the Up In The Clouds collection.

Next, I die-cut a word Friend cutaway from The Big, the Bold, and Friends cutaway in aqua cardtock and adhere at the bottom of the die-cut Hi.

I also added some Sparkling Clear cardstock from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card.








I hope you guys enjoyed

For more information please click here for Pink Fresh Studio
and Winnie & Walter.



GIVEAWAY!
Winnie & Walter is also giving away $25


Thank you so much for stopping by,
Have a WONDERFUL weekend :)
















6 comments:

  1. Sooooooo fun! LOVING all the sequins!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we enter the giveaway? I am confused? Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this site and the gorgeous cards you are posting. Thanks so much for sharing. I found by following the Ellen Hutson Spring 2015 release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope you know that you've completely inspired me. YOU"RE AWESOME! Amazing color, fabulous layering & design. Now I'm stalking...er...following you on social media. Hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)