Saturday, May 2, 2015

Winnie & Walter and Pink Fresh Studio Collaboration - Color Challenge










To begin my card I first die-cut W&W Cover Model: Multifaceted cutaways in white cardstock and adhere on top of the Kraft card base for my card. Next I added the Pink Fresh Studio Up In The Clouds Foil painted Watercolor Cards, I added some more (pink) watercolor on the right top and left bottom corner for added intensity of colors.



Next, I adhered the Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways (flower and leaves) that I watercolored. I also added the Pink Fresh Studio Up In The Clouds Foam Stickers for added touch.

Next, I die-cut the "smile" in pink foil from Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Friends Cutaways. The "sending" sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Friends stamps set was white heat embossed on a Dark gray cardstock and finish off with Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you so much for visiting :)

For more Inspiration please visit Pink Fresh Studio and Winnie & Walter.

Now its your turn to play :)
Happy Crafting!!!















8 comments:

  1. Love what you've done. I love die cutting so enjoy seeing how to use them differently. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we enter the giveaway? I am confused? Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love all the layers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, Joni! Love the colors, gold and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, fresh colors, Joni! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color and design sense is incredible :) love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)