I hope you guys are having an a fabulous week..
are having a love week using Lawn Fawn stamps.
Here's what I created....
1. First I create a card from cardstock, then mask the negative heart of the die-cut image from Wplus9 Clear Stacker Hearts then distressed it with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick.
2. Next, I stamped the "sent with love" air mail image from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail stamp set.
3. Then stamped the little heart from You've Got Mail and the outline heart from Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops stamp set.
4. I stamped the tree trunk from Lawn Fawn Into the Woods and stamped the leaves from the same set.
5. Next, cut a strip of wood grain paper from Crate Paper, then embossed the heart boarder image from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail in Gold embossing power from Tim Holtz.
6. I also cut a strip of vellum paper and Gold embossed the "Love Note" sentiment from Winnie & Walter The Write Stuff: Love Story, then adhere on the wood grain strip then adhere on the card.
7. I did a kissing technique to create a matching deer image, though I have to outline the image with Sakura Micron Sepia pen to darken the lines. After coloring I fussy cut and adhere. The red bow is from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail I just fussy cut the image, same with the Lawn Fawn top hat image from Making Frosty Friends.
Here's the full look of the card.
Wow !! Another gorgeous card from you Joni ..Its so so adorable ..I love this whole cute scene you have created and the soft colors too ..It looks so perfect :)ReplyDelete
Ohh This is so adorable !ReplyDelete
awww!!! I LOVE this!!!! Those deer are one of my fav. images, so cute!!!!ReplyDelete
Love that sweet image and the gold!ReplyDelete
Gah, so sweet!ReplyDelete
This is such a sweet scene! LOVE,ReplyDelete
Joni this is adorable! Such a sweet scene you have created...love the tree and kissing dear!ReplyDelete
Awww what a sweet scene, this is darling Joni!!ReplyDelete
Adore this card, Joni! I can't think of a time I don't adore your work though. Thank you so much for joining in!ReplyDelete
Awwwwwwww, SO sweet!! What is better than that Lawn Fawn deer I love so much?!! Well, TWO kissing LF deer, of course!! I can't believe how perfectly you created the reverse image - I can't even tell which one is the original!! FABULOUS as always, Joni!!!ReplyDelete
Too, too cute! I love the scene you've created.ReplyDelete
Incredible scene! So many stamps you used, which is difficult to pull them all together. Love the "feel" of this card with your color choices. Worn lipstick is the perfect shade of off-pink to go with your woodsy scene.ReplyDelete
Eek! Too cute for words!ReplyDelete
ACK! Too cute! Love the embossing & soft inking :)ReplyDelete
Akkk, ohmygosh! This is so, so, so stinkin' cute, Joni!ReplyDelete
Oh, Joni, this is just the sweetest scene ... those adorable nose-to-nose deer are so cute and I love the gold embossed bottom edge! Anita :)ReplyDelete
This is soooooo stunning !! love ur ideas and execution is spot on :)ReplyDelete
Oh, this is so absolutely adorable!! What a sweet scene you've created!! Love, love this!! Have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh, gosh, this is so fabulous, Joni! I'm so in awe of your talent!ReplyDelete
Sweetest card EVER!!!ReplyDelete
Oh! this is so cute.. :)ReplyDelete
Kissing deer - how darling is this!! We're surrounded by deer (and elk, bears, cougars...scary), where we live, and they are such delicate, beautiful creatures. Fawns are soooo adorable! You've captured the sweetness of these animals here in your fabulously charming, pretty card!ReplyDelete
Ahhh! Completely adorable Joni. I love the cutie pie deer and the the post mark is a fabulous addition.ReplyDelete
awwww.... super duper cute and adorable, Joni!!!ReplyDelete
So sweet! Love how you've colored the deer!ReplyDelete
Ack! This is ADORABLE! The tree you created is awesome and your coloring on the deer is gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness, Joni--such an adorable, masterfully created scene!ReplyDelete
Oh this is sooooo sweet, I LOVE IT!!ReplyDelete
This is just too sweet! Love this card!ReplyDelete