Hello Everyone....I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)
My time here in California seems very short these days compare when I lived in Florida 2 1/2 months ago.
Still adjusting so to speak.
On to the project....I finally get to play on a challenge, which I haven't for quite a while.
I am participating at Fusion this time around.
For my card I used just the sketch.
1. First I created the card base then did some ink splatters from distress ink.
2. I then cut my patterned paper from MME and adhere on the card base.
3. Next, I die-cut the Wplus9 SPRING WREATH die on white cardstock and vellum, then adhere.
4. For the flowers, I used the Wplus9 COMING UP ROSES. I stamped the images on a watercolor die-cuts and watercolor the images to have the watercolor look.
5. For the sentiment I used the Wplus9 HAND LETTERED HELLO die, I die-cut it on the white cardstock four times to have that raised effect without adding a foam dot. As for the "a birthday" I used the HAND LETTERED HELLO stamp set.
Here's the full image.
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend.