Thursday, February 6, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #63 - Love


This is my 2nd post of the day :)

Hello Everyone, its time for another week of...

For the Winnie & Walter Love Week you can see my take HERE


For this sketch I created another shaker card but this time the window is the shape of a heart.

1. First create a card from white cardstock then distress it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen.
2. Next, I took another white panel then distress it using PTI Hawaiian Shores, then made some splatter using old Tattered Angels mists and Heidi Swapp Gold Lame.
3. I then die-cut a heart shape window using Wplus9 Clear Heart Stackers, then adhere my clear panel cardstock at the back of my cut panel.

4. For my die-cut flowers I used PTI Sweet Life stamp image inside my window, then added my 
sequins from Pretty Pink Posh variety of colors, you can see all of Paulina's Gorgeous sequins on her shop HERE.

5. As for "love" Winnie & Walter cut-file I colored it with red Copic and then added some glossy accent for added gloss.


Just a tip :)



Just another look to show dimension.


Here's the look of the full card.


Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a wonderful week creating.

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the heart window!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sequins are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, Joni?!? How can you put out such stunning creations each and every time? Love is the right word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch you created for us this week and your card is absolutely beautiful, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh HOW beautiful, Joni! Breath taking, seriously! Really love your splattering - how do you get it to end up in all the right places each and every time?!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Joni. I love the contrast of the splatters with the beauty of the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni!! Such a truly gorgeous card, all around. You do gorgeous + neat technique like no other. Usually people are one or the other. I LOVE your glossy love sentiment!! It looks like you wrote it with gel frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooooooooooo beautiful!! I love love love love those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super clever tip and your card....gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with your card, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely swoon-worthy - LOVE the dimension & those fabulous sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, wow, wow! This is seriously stunning, Joni! I LOVE your design! Fabulous shaker card! The detail is just amazing. And I'm totally floored how you made your sentiment. You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always run out of words to describe ur beautiful creations Joni :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Joni! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow--this is beautiful and elegant. And, FUN--love that shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joni, you amaze me! I love every little thing on this card. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so so pretty!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous and gorgeous Joni.. Love all the gorgeous blooms.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfection, Joni! From the beautiful blooms, to the heart window, to the enameled "love", to the sprinkle of sequins, this is a work of art! Gorgeous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  21. All I can say is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, Joni.. this is totally adorable! LOVE the "love" word :-D
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What beautiful flowers and the way you've done the love is amazing! Love the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweetest shaker card ever! So so gorgeous!
    I tried to comment on your Neat and Tangled post but it wouldn't let me. It was a fantastic post! The cards you created are genius especially the light one. So stunning! So glad to see you popping up on so many design teams - you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh how I love this card, Joni! One of my favorite floral sets & how you did the love is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)