Thursday, February 20, 2014

Neat & Tangled Release Previews Day 4 - Diamonds






Hello Everyone....today is the last day previews at Neat & Tangled.
Diamonds

For my first card....
1. First I created a card from cardstock, then cut smaller panel than the A2 card and stamped the Neat & Tangled Diamond image. I then distress the whole panel with Ranger Distress inks.
2. Next I die-cut an oval shape at the center where I will put my sentiment "Thanks" using the Neat & Tangled Stop and Go set.

3. As for my oval panel, I water colored it first using watercolors from Michaels brand and let it dry. Once its dry then I stamped my sentiment in black.

4. Then adhere the oval panel inside the front of the card.



For my second card.... I used the positive oval that I die-cut from the first card, then layer it and adhere it using foam dots.

As for my sentiment I used the stamp set from the Stop & Go set, I just embossed with white embossing powder on a black cardstock and I am done. I have created 2 cards using 1 panel of image :)


I hope you guys enjoyed all the projects this release week!
Thank you so much being so supportive of me this past few days during this release.

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments <3

Remember this set will be.......
 Available for purchase today February 20th at 8am EST.

Just click HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting me!
Have a Fabulous day  <3


22 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity on both cards, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so pretty Joni. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too loved the colors .....fab cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond gorgeous, Joni! Happy sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've so enjoyed your N&T new release cards, Joni, and these are no exception ... simply lovely, gorgeous colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful background design and color blending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always do the neatest techniques Joni! These are both just wonderful!! Love the colors and the way you used the distress inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you used from one to make the second card. Both are very beautiful. I like the resist and inking. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Joni! I love the soft watercolor wash with that diamond pattern! And you are so clever to use both the positive and negative cuts on your cards! SO very creative and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've created lovely cards with this new release! Cleverness and creativity totally on stage here with what you've done with the positive and negative cuts. Wow...in awe...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - great cards for this release. off to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very creative--great cards, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are wonderful. Now, I need to take a closer look at this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)